It’s a new year and it’s time for a new system. If your company once again experienced increased sales and profits in 2017, but was still held back due to process and system inefficiencies, then it’s time to get down to business (software).
If you’re ready to stop “getting by” with QuickBooks, then half the battle is already won. It’s a windy road ahead, but don’t worry, there are some experienced local guides to help. As you begin considering system alternatives, you’ll come across many ERP (enterprise resource planning) software products and vendors that seem, well, the same. During the evaluation process, you will need beyond the more standard "out-of-the-box" functions and drill down into how and why it's the right fit for your company. So how do you thin out the field and narrow down to the business software, that’s right for your specific requirements?
There are a few differentiators you should be looking for in a comprehensive ERP business solution. Those should include:
- A fully integrated system that brings together business intelligence & reporting, and updates in real-time.
- The ability to seamlessly connect with other other software applications, that support your business goals (based on requirements).
- A user experience that is personalized for the employee, so they can visualize what needs to be done and have fast access to their productive work areas.
- Access to the system (based on user rights) anytime and anywhere – after all, it is 2018.
- Flexible deployment options that include both cloud and on-premises, or a combination of both.
- Affordable pricing models to reduce or eliminate up-front capital expenditures and ensure your company won’t be crippled as it continues to grow.
A ERP solution from Empower delivers the control, forward-looking insight, and bottom line impact you need to grow efficiently.
A comprehensive ERP system that connects all functional areas of your business is obtainable – just ask our customers! In 2018, your system could be delivering the business intelligence, collaboration, and communication capabilities employees need. They’ll be able to easily find and analyze information, collaborate across departments and share information seamlessly, plus communicate regardless of their location. End-user productivity, ease of use, and. Flexible deployment models—on-premises or in the cloud—let you make the decision on what’s best for your business.
If you’re ready for a next step in the search for a new ERP system, that can give your company years of sustainable growth, we’re ready to listen…
Thanks for reading.